I’m starting a blog!
For those of you who know me I realise I have deactivated my Facebook which is basically the same as committing social suicide, but it is necessary trust me. I will one day re-activate my Facebook, but not anytime in the next few months. However I decided to start a blog, and fill it with photos and little things that inspire me, that you will hopefully like too.
Please spread the word about this blog. I will love you forever if you post my blog website in your Facebook status.
A little bit about me:
My name is Annabelle, I am twenty one years old and I have recently graduated from Portsmouth University with a (BA) in American Studies and History (no that does not mean I have only studied the history of the United States, and yes the United States does have a history even if it’s not been around as long as Rome). I am now in the process of my Masters degree at Surrey University in International Events Management, it’s kicking my butt! Apart from that I have the most amazing family in the world along with some of the greatest friends in humanity (eight special ones in-particular). I enjoy History, vintage shopping, intellectual people, inspiring quotes, travelling, buying people presents, developing negatives in a darkroom, cheerleading, brushing my teeth three times in a row and most of all YOU.
All my love,
A. x
No comments:
Post a Comment